Thursday, October 9, 2008

crazy neighbors

I am at work today and DD calls me...."you won't believe what we got in the mail today" One of our neighbors called animal control on us!!! OMG are you frickin' kidding me?!? Saying
our dog is LIVING outside and barks loud all day/night. I was just livid! First of all, this is Bailey.... She is about 5lbs - how loud can she possibly be? All the people around us have a dog (and some have two) the only ones who don't are the ones behind our backyard. Hmmm..... The funny thing is that most of the week we are gone to work all day and she gets a two minute quick pee outside before we leave and then she is stuck inside until 3:30pm! After I get home at 3:30 if its nice out I will leave her outside for like a hour or so because shes been in a kennel for 6-8 hours. Yes, she barks sometimes but its the middle of the afternoon - BIG DEAL . The rest of the time she does her two minute potty breaks and comes right back in. What else I don't understand is why call now when summer is over. Shes hardly ever outside now cause its MN lets face it - its cold now...October, come on! The days are few and far between now when she will be out for longer than 5 min. Why not call in July when she would be outside a lot more. So weird! Its been raining here so much lately that the one nice day she was outside someone must of been having a bad day. Uggg so frustrating. The good thing is that when we called animal control to say this is crazy the lady agreed. She walked around our house and said with the leash that was outside she knew it was a small dog and there was obviously no dog living outside. When we told her Bailey is a 5lb maltese puppy, she wrote in her notes that it is a ridiculous call in case they call again. Of course they called in anonymous, they are lucky. I wish I would find get it confirmed on who I thought it was - I've never egg'd a house so I think it would be about time :)

1 comment:

LucieP said...

Are you freaking kidding me?!

I mean c'mon...how could they do that to your precious baby puppy that you love and treasure?! heehee

So do you think you know who it was?

that is ridiculous!