Saturday, September 10, 2011

Baby #2...month two

Well, the symptoms are in full effect now. I don't recall being this exhausted all the time pregnant with C! Its horrible, I need a nap everyday to feel like I can fully function. On the plus side, as long as I remember to eat something when I wake up it seems to control the nausea most of the day. I read a list of about 10 things "you may be feeling" at this point...bahahahaha I had 8 of the 10. Good times.
We have bought some baby items already, gotta pick up some cute stuff when it comes along.:) I've also thrown in some diapers and wipes to keep it practical of couse.
The first doctor appointment went well. The 7 tubes of blood being taken, I could of done without that part. I had a nice little chat with my doctor -who is awesome by the way- about my twins concern, and got a ultrasound scheduled for Oct 6th. He also confirmed the May 3rd due date. We also talked about my blood pressure issues with C and he said he will be inducing me at 38 weeks again. I am on BP meds now, so maybe it won't be as big of a issue. Hopefully, bedrest is not on the menu again! It would be super cool to have the baby born on April 25th though, that was C's due date.
My mom has been shopping all the summer baby clearance for next summer. Why not buy both genders when they are $1!? Crazy JCP deals!
So gut feeling so far since this pregnancy is already much different then C ~I am guessing girl at this point. We'll see :)

No comments: