Sunday, June 27, 2010

Coming Together

Remember the week I got back from Vegas and I thought it would be a good idea to start painting?? Well...I am finally finished (for now!). What?! It was only like 4 or 5 or maybe 6 weeks. Some things I put on our registry...(at target of course) I knew I'd have to paint to use them. I have done the living room in tan and brown tones, which matches all my stuff well. Actually didn't require new wall pictures ~yay! Can that count as saving money? I couldn't get a good picture of my dark brown wall, with the big window the sun always had a huge glare. Here is the other two colors :)











 
My bedroom is my favorite to date! Never thought I'd want a black bedroom wall LOL but I am lovin this room! Saw the purple on a episode of The Hills (I know, don't laugh) but thought it was so fun. It was Audrina's bedroom...just incase you were secretly wondering. I was able to make some good use out of some wedding pictures, even our picture that our closest friends and family signed. The purple makes it a little on the girly side...but the black even's it out right? Poor DD lol. He actually seems to like it...at least commented he liked the black wall. The other two walls are gray :)



Can't wait to get blackouts under those curtains!

1 comment:

LucieP said...

aww so cute! I really like it and am really proud of you for finishing it as well as posting again!!! Keep it up sister