Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Our Christmas Card


We were slacking on the Thank You cards from our wedding gifts and were quickly approaching our 6 month deadline...so we thought a Christmas/thank you card combo was the best way to go. It didn't seem to make much sense to send our two cards within a month of each other. I should of got some that didn't have the "thank you" in the inside for people that didn't get us a gift but are always on our Christmas card list...oh well. I wish I could post the inside of the card ...but its not cooperating at the moment. Lol.

Holly On Top Holiday 5x7 folded card
Turn your photo into this year's holiday party invitations.
View the entire collection of cards.
Also if I posted this on my blog, I get a $25 gift card for Shutterfly! OK!! I buy all my cards and calendars from there every year so it rocks!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas! We have our Christmas on Christmas Eve, and I get to go to work on Christmas Day. I do get a yummy dinner at my sisters house after work though so its alright:)

No comments: